Cennox proudly offers the Uniplinth™, a patented universal plinth available in configurations for all makes and models of ATM and deposit machine. The Uniplinth™ has been developed and refined to become the product of choice for major installation providers. The versatility of the Uniplinth™ make it the “Go-To” in financial markets and ever-increasing in the retail and commercial applications.
Made from robust stainless steel with an 8mm top plate, the Uniplinth™ provides a solid base for any ATM at any height from 25mm to 585mm, allowing full compliance with DDA requirements.
- Supplied with centre line and wall orientation etched into top plate for simple installation.
- Adjustable at four corners, to allow fine adjustment.
- Top plate ready drilled and tapped with safe bolt holes.
- Easy access to side and top for spanner and socket bolt tightening.
- Supplied with cut-outs and power/data entry points in top plate to avoid cable entrapment.
- Multiple ground fixing locations in base plate (only four fixings needed).
- Optional cosmetic cladding kit available.
- Reduced Height Plus Kit; 25mm – 260mm For heights below 82mm some screed removal
- Full Height Kit; 25mm – 585mm Drilling of four holes in concrete floor is required
- All steel construction, 8mm steel top plate for maximum strength and durability.
- Laser cut steel components for smooth, high quality superior finish.
- Generally in stock, kit contains all components, fixings and instructions.
- Packed on pallets, maximum five plinths high.
- Plinths can be ordered “mixed and matched” both by ATM and kit type.
THE ATD SECURITY PLINTH
Developed in the early 90’s, the ATD was developed in line with ram raid attacks being made on ATMs cash machines. Driven by the economic downturn of that time, ram raid attacks were a huge concern within the industry.
The ATD was developed to provide a secure anchorage solution directly under the ATM. Acting as an ATM plinth, the ATD is manufactured specifically to each site, ensuring the correct DDA height is met.
ATD’s have been developed for:
- External TTW ATM
- Height 85mm to 100mm
- Height 100mm to 454mm
- Internal ATD –Height 40mm