We're Hiring! APPLY HERE!
Looking to grow your career? Raise your hand if so!
If you're the best at what you do, come join our growing team! We're seeking motivated individuals who want to join a company that's outside of the ordinary.
Here, the freedom to be who you are in an inclusive environment is valued and encouraged.
With training opportunities and a solid career path, we provide the tools to help you reach that next level.
Looking for schedule flexibility? The chance to advance and earn higher pay? Look no further because we want you!
Competitive benefits, 401k, company paid life insurance, schedule flexibility, and career advancement are just the beginning of the many benefits we offer! A fast-tracked interview process is now in action. Apply now if you are an amazing and driven individual who's seeking more than just the "9-5"!
Cennox is currently seeking an ATM Field Service Technician based in the Miami, FL area to cover repairs, cleaning, maintenance, and software upgrades on financial equipment across Miami and surrounding areas. This full-time position offers a company vehicle, flexible schedule, opportunity for travel, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Provide first and second level repairs and preventive maintenance on ATMs, SmartSafes, and other financial equipment
- Prioritizing and planning service calls
- Adhere to service operating procedures
- Take ownership of your assigned territory and meet service performance goals
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanor to foster positive customer relationships
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving product performance issues
- Have and maintain a clean and valid motor vehicle record and driver's license
- Updating call status to reflect an estimated time of arrival (ETA) and providing resolutions and updates as required
- Working with local service team and service management team to reassign calls as required
- Timely and accurate reporting of service updates and call closure information to the call center
- Escalation of issues to the service management team as required
- Follow material control processes in support of assigned responsibilities (keys, combinations, alarms, parts inventory, etc.)
- Actively participate in equipment, maintenance, and supply sales lead program
- Essential functions of this position include prolonged travel with driving several hours per day, rotating and weekend shifts, carrying and lifting tools, parts, and equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. without assistance, bending, squatting, walking, standing, sitting, reaching, working with your hands, and repetitively grasping and manipulating objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination and the ability to adjust focus for prolonged periods of time
We Offer Incredible Perks & Benefits including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Pay
- PTO Package, and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA Health Care Accounts
- 401k Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- On-Going Learning & Development Training
- Company Vehicle, Fuel and Credit Cards for Expenses
- Company Provided Cellphone, Tablet, Laptop
- Employee Assistance Program, and so much more!