EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking a Corporate Paralegal based in the Atlanta, GA area to act as legal assistant for the Group Legal Counsel. As Corporate Paralegal you will assist in various facets of corporate law and the daily operations of Cennox's legal department. This full-time position offers competitive pay, great health benefits, vacation and paid holiday's, and a chance to become part of a rapidly growing company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete routine legal tasks such as updating company files, preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance
- Handle executive summaries and directives
- Assist with company compliance issues
- Attend corporate meetings
- Prepare corporate resolutions, legal documents, case components, etc.
- Aid in document management; drafting, proofing, and editing of a wide range of agreements, contracts and correspondence
- help ensure the company operates within the legal requirements set forth by local, state, and federal regulations
- Research, gather, organize, and process information pertaining to current corporate legal matters
- Organize calendar deadlines and udpates
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy files
- Perform other duties and required, requested, or assigned
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, proactively identify issues/opportunities and employ exceptional business judgement and acumen to recommend and execute on resolutions/actions
- Working knowledge of standard office procedures and technology
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office
- Willingness and flexibility to work closely with all departments and others as needed
- Ability to interface well with all levels of personnel
- Successful track record of organization and clear and concise data recording
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and precise attention to detail
- A resourceful, strategic, and data drive, yet creative, problem solver
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing, priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced setting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3-6 years of paralegal experience, ideally in cross-functional in-house teams
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Finger dexterity for keyboarding and computer usage
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more