Looking to grow your career? Raise your hand if so! If you're the best at what you do, come join our growing team! We're seeking motivated individuals who want to join a company that's outside of the ordinary. Here, the freedom to be who you are in an inclusive environment is valued and encouraged. With training opportunities and a solid career path, we provide the tools to help you reach that next level. Looking for schedule flexibility? The chance to advance and earn higher pay? Look no further, because we want you! Competitive benefits, 401k, company paid life insurance, schedule flexibility, and career advancement are just the beginning of the many benefits we offer! A fast tracked interview process is now in action. Apply now if you are an amazing and driven individual who's seeking more than just the "9-5"!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking a Commercial Alarm Systems Inspector based in Seattle, WA to perform scheduled inspections, surveys, and related project work for electronic security systems in banking and commercial facilities across Seattle and surrounding areas. This full-time position offers a flexible schedule, travel opportunities, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and a reliable/insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous work with fire alarms or electronic security is required
- Must be licensed in the State of Washington (NICET-II Fire Alarm Certificate and EL06 Seattle License)
- GED or equivalent— trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and sharp eyesight
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial, 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more!