EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards, announced September 9th, 2021, COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be eligible for employment.
Cennox is currently seeking a Field Service Specialist based in the Long Island, NY area to cover equipment cleaning and maintenance work in Long Island, New jersey and surrounding areas. This full-time position offers competitive pay, a flexible schedule, opportunity for travel, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and detail exterior, updated signage/decals, inspect electrical, perform minor refurbishments, and change light bulbs of Automated Teller Machines and Kiosks
- Remove nonstandard signage and other materials (e.g. stickers, posters, decals, graffiti, etc.) that may be affixed to ATM or the immediate surrounding area
- Clean stainless-steel surfaces inside bank vaults
- Wipe down bollard, as instructed
- Ensure the 10-ft radius surrounding machines is clear of trash before exiting work site
- Complete project work which may include alarm surveys, ADA compliance inspections, software updates, site surveys, lighting measurements, other inspections, etc.
- Sanitize all high contact surfaces
- Regularly inspect and dry-wipe ATM's and drive-up banking equipment including ATM surrounds and night depositories, etc.
- Take meticulous photographs of required devices, forms, and areas
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Smart phone familiarity and tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and a reliable/insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous work with electrical functions, general repairs, or similar fieldwork is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent— trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to carry and climb a 10-foot ladder
- Must have good hand/eye coordination, vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after the first 60 days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more