EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming Federal mandates, COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be eligible for employment.
Cennox is currently seeking an Electrical Apprentice Technician based in Northern California to support the Electrician in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems throughout all of California. This full-time position offers the opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing company.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings
- Ability to measure, cut and bend wire an conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Ability to operate hand and power tools properly.
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing apps such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license and driving record in good standing
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED
- Current licensing, as required by state
- Some technical training desired
- Must be available to travel throughout California up to 75% of the time
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during inclement weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive a vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Must have good hand/eye coordination
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial, 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.