Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking a Part-time Bank Equipment Technician based in the Medford OR area to cover equipment cleaning and maintenance work. This part-time position (approximately 10-15 hours per week) offers a flexible schedule, opportunity for travel, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and reliable, insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous work with electrical functions, general repairs, or similar fieldwork is highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent— trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.