EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards, announced September 9th, 2021, COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be eligible for employment.
Cennox is currently seeking a Part-Time Bank Equipment Technician based in the Portland, OR area to cover equipment cleaning and maintenance work across Portland and surrounding areas. This position offers a flexible schedule, travel opportunities, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and detail exterior, update signage/decals, inspect electrical, perform minor refurbishments, and change light bulbs of Automated Teller Machines and Kiosks
- Clean stainless steel surfaces inside bank vaults
- Perform preventative maintenance on money counting machines
- Complete project work which may include site surveys, inspections, etc.
- Report defective material or inaccuracies
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory
- Take meticulous photographs of required devices, forms, and areas
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Must be willing to complete night work when required
- Have mechanical/technological aptitude
- Familiarity with electrical work is a plus
- Familiarity with various alarm systems is a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance
- Must have a driving record in Good Standing
- Criminal Record Search must pass our customer’s requirements
- May be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements
- Previous experience in a field position is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 40 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during in-climate weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, laptop, and Android smartphone
Check out our website at www.cennox.com to learn more about us!