Cennox is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Coordinator based in Missoula, Montana to support the Customer Relationship Manager in ensuring the needs of our customers are properly communicated to the operations team. This full-time position offers insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate, and work autonomously.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills in order to balance multiple concurrent projects with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information efficiently
- Demonstrated experience in an office setting, working within tight deadlines, and with the ability to adapt to change
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Finger dexterity for keyboarding and computer usage
- Eligible for 401k after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after an initial 90 days of employment
- Eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation after qualifying continuous employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.