Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Coordinator based in Missoula, Montana to support the Customer Relationship Manager in ensuring the needs of our customers are properly communicated to the operations team. This full-time position offers insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate, and work autonomously.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills in order to balance multiple concurrent projects with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information efficiently
- Demonstrated experience in an office setting, working within tight deadlines, and with the ability to adapt to change
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Finger dexterity for keyboarding and computer usage
- Eligible for 401k after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after an initial 90 days of employment
- Eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation after qualifying continuous employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Cennox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.