Cennox is seeking an Electronic Security Technician that will cover all of Bradenton, FL and its surrounding areas. This is a full-time position and can be based out of Bradenton, Sarasota, or nearby. Apply Today!
The Electronic Security Technician will be responsible for performing scheduled inspections, surveys, installs and related project work for electronic security systems in banking and commercial facilities. Candidate must be comfortable with travel to all surrounding locations within the assigned route.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and inspect Fire Alarm Systems
- Test and inspect Burglar Alarm Systems
- Test and inspect life safety equipment
- Equipment installations, as necessary
- Complete project work related to BA and FA alarm systems
- Schedule your assigned work
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing apps such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future.
- One year related alarm or electronic security experience preferred, not required
- Current certification or ability to obtain licensing, as required by state.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/DuvsOK1O5B/Electronic-Security-Technician and complete the application.