ATM Painting and Warehouse Technician
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. Cennox, Inc. is currently looking for a Warehouse Technician to perform refurbishments, painting, and bodywork on ATM's in our Smyrna, GA warehouse.
The ATM Warehouse Technician will be responsible for performing general warehouse duties, painting, machine/ATM disassembly, and various entry-level technician work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately take count of inventory
- Move, unpack, and organize inventory
- Painting and various ATM bodywork
- Assist in warehouse cleaning
- Take apart ATMs and move disassembled parts to inventory
- Perform various, Level-1 Technician duties
- Clean, refurbish, and/or test various machine/ATM parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous auto body painting or similar experience preferred
- Technically/mechanically inclined
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift and move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Finger dexterity for use of applicable tools
- 401k eligible after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/YjeVpoA7Ec/ATM-Warehouse-Technician/ and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.