The Armour Glide telescopic ATM enclosure for high risk areas with restricted space available. The Armour Glide is manufactured from heavy duty steel offering a high level of attack resistance.
- Designed for front or rear loading ATMs.
- The telescopic enclosure is secured by high level security locks from ASSA and Mico Tindall.
- Smooth operation of the slide unit ensured by the use of heavy duty castors.
- The access door can be mounted on either side or the front of the enclosure and is fitted with high security locks from ASSA or Mico Tindall.
- When servicing front loading machines the ATM aperture is closed off by a steel locking plate and stainless steel tower bolt giving full security to the service operatives.
- Powder Coated Finish to any RAL or BS colour.
- The overall locked dimensions are 1390mm wide x 1250mm x 2150mm high and extends to 2260mm in the open position.
- Installation is undertaken by our own team of highly skilled engineers anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
- LPS 1175 (Issue 7) Security rating: SR4 in the open and closed position.
- Ballistic Rating: FB4 Enhanced (Gap Pack) in the open and closed position.
- Locking System: Mico Abryll single point BS-EN-179 single action to escape system
- Telescopic Locking System: Assa x 2
- Ballistic Spy Glasses
- Powder Coated Finish to any standard Ral or BS colour
- Includes Electrics
- Closed Position: 1390mm wide x 1250mm deep x 2150mm high.
- Open Position: 1390mm wide x 2260mm deep x 2150mm high.