Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Quality Review department is an internal unit focused on ensuring the quality of the work we do for our customers as well as the completion of all necessary documentation and the meeting of any additional requirements in a timely manner.
As Quality Reviewer you must possess excellent attention to detail, professional written/verbal communication skills, and problem solving and decision-making capabilities. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and efficiently with moderate supervision. In this role, understanding the importance of meeting deadlines and, of course, enjoying being part of a team are crucial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing photos and work orders sent in by the technicians working in the field to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Answering phones
- Miscellaneous jobs as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of standard office practices
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Capability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time
- Demonstrated skill in operation of computers and keyboarding, including typing 45wpm, knowledge of MS office products, e-mail, and ability to learn specialized software programs
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance after 90 days
- 401K after one year
- Eligible for sick and paid vacation after a waiting period
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.