Cennox is seeking a Lighting Survey Technician in the Las Vegas, NV area. This is a temporary position which can be completed on a full- or part-time basis.
The Temporary Lighting Surveyor's work will be focused on conducting lighting surveys for ATMs. Lighting survey work must be done in the typical evening hours, either 30 minutes after sunset/before sunrise. Surveys take about one hour to complete on-site. This temporary position will run until all assigned surveys are completed, and could be full or part-time depending on candidate's availability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately record light measurements from ATM and surrounding area
- Take accurate and precise readings on a light meter and fill out provided diagrams
- Create a basic sketch of the site, showing what types of lights are where and where there are any issues
- Plan and organize work to ensure completion of all monthly deadlines
- Keep parts/tools inventory updated
- Complete and upload all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Equipment installations, as necessary
- Must be willing to work in the nights/early mornings
- Ability to effectively organize and manage assigned work orders and route
- Ability to effectively communicate to manager and headquarters support team
- Display technical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written instructions
At Cennox we provide end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance; alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations; and a variety of other services throughout the commercial sector. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/dngD221xs1/Lighting-Survey-Technician and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.