EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards, announced September 9th, 2021, COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be eligible for employment.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Cennox team at our U.S. headquarters in Missoula, MT. This full-time position offers the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
As Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments. You will be a member of our in-house finance team but you should also be comfortable working on tasks independently. Our ideal candidate would have some previous experience handling accounts payable but will be eager to learn more and take on new challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files and correspond with vendors about A/P inquiries
- Produce analysis of accounts and monthly reports
- Assist with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documents for audits
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree not required, but some former A/P experience is a plus
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics, NAV)
- Proficient data entry and computer skills (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel)
- Well-organized with clear ability to prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to work independently and utilize problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must return a background investigation that meets customer requirements
- Eligible for health, vision, dental, and life insurance after first 90 days of employment
- Eligible for 401K after one (1) year of employment
- Paid Time Off after one (1) year of employment