EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox is currently seeking an ATM Installer based in the Smyrna, GA area to efficiently install ATMs in financial institutions and commercial buildings across Georgia. You will join our existing team of experienced installers. Your days will vary from 1 large job with multiple installers on-site to days with as many as 6 jobs of smaller nature that can be handled as a two-person crew.
This full-time position offers opportunities for travel, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to use standard power and hand tools
- Safety conscious with a strong work ethic to reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and a reliable/insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous fieldwork or warehouse experience is preferred
- Previous technical or mechanical positions, a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent— trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Must have good hand/eye coordination, vision correctable to 20/20
- Paid training and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Cennox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.