Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking an Access Coordinator based in Missoula, Montana to schedule and coordinate access for field technicians to locations across the US. This full-time position offers you a chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Knowledge of standard office practices, including the ability to operate computers, email, and MS Office, with efficient keyboarding
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide customer service via phone and email correspondence with customers and field staff
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with moderate supervision
Experience and Education:
- Experience in an office environment is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time, with finger dexterity for keyboarding
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance after 90 days
- Vacation and sick leave eligible
- Eligible for 401k after one year of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.