Electronic Security Technician
Cennox is a global company currently seeking an Electronic Security Technician within Cennox’s projects division. At Cennox we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, Cennox is the electronic security system provider for many local and national account customers such as retailers, financial institutions, airports and more. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Electronic Security Technician that will cover work throughout the Northern California area with a possibility for out-of-state work. The ideal candidate will be located in Vacaville, San Francisco, or Sacramento.
The Electronic Security Technician will be responsible for performing scheduled inspections, installs, surveys, and related project work for electronic security systems in banking and commercial facilities. Candidate must be comfortable with travel, as this position will be responsible for installations throughout the Northern California area and travel to other states is a possibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of alarms, CCTV, access/entrance control equipment
- Test and inspect Fire Alarm Systems
- Test and inspect Burglar Alarm Systems
- Complete project work related to BA and FA alarm systems
- Schedule your assigned work
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future.
- One year related experience preferred, not required
- Current certification or ability to obtain licensing if required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provides all necessary vehicles, tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/RIsIKgxjA3/Electronic-Security-Technician and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. You may complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before the application can be submitted.