Cennox is a nationwide corporation looking for a full-time Electronic Security Technician in the Riverside, CA area.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as an Installation/Service Technician for our Security Business.
This opportunity resides within Cennox Project and Security Solutions Inc, a Cennox Company. At CPSS we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control, and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, CPSS is the electronic security system provider for many local and national account customers such as retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
- The Installation/Service Technician services and installs intrusion, fire, CCTV and access control security systems.
- Performs scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order.
- Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and adjusts as needed to ensure the system is operational.
- Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention. Seeks opportunities for change orders.
- Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and support the Cennox Group policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology
- Attend and complete training programs as requested.
- Presents a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly and professional image
- Perform all the duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to obtain a professional license in the residing state when required
- Available to travel out of state for work assignments
- Previous knowledge and training in the electronic security industry preferred
- knowledge in surveillance and security systems with a basic understanding of electronics, wiring, local and national codes
- IP Video and IT/Networking knowledge preferred
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, timelines, and other plans/or drawings
- Bosch, DMP, Honeywell, Radionics, 3VR, Verint, and March Networks knowledge preferred
- Banking experience a plus
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
- Eligible to enroll in company 401K after one year of employment
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.