Business Development Manager - Electronic Security
Cennox is a global corporation currently seeking a Business Development Manager for our Electronic Security Division in the Los Angeles Basin area. At Cennox we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, Cennox is the electronic security system provider for many local and national account customers such as retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
The Business Development Manager will be integral to the successful growth of our Electronic Security division. This candidate will be a self-starter and goal-oriented individual with a record of impressive lead conversion and excellent account development. The role will be responsible for contacting leads, determining the prospective client’s electronic security needs, and developing their understanding of the company’s best-fit security solutions. The Business Development Manager must be highly motivated to create and execute effective sales strategies to develop new electronic security business and expand work with existing accounts by building strong business-to-business relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an effective sales plan aligned with company goals
- Efficiently qualify and prioritize opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets
- Generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of product line and services clearly communicate offerings to prospective clients
- Create lead generation plan and schedule sales calls to ensure continued communication with leads
- Conduct direct sales of products and services
- Manage accounts to coordinate and provision service installations, customer training, etc.
- Maintain appropriate records
- Lead seminars, demonstrations, presentations, etc.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare and present proposals, and perform follow-up and negotiation necessary to close sales
- Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow-up sales
- Participate in tradeshows and other demonstrations to increase visibility and sales opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- BS or BA preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar electronic security B2B sales
- Must have knowledge of and familiarity with electronic security equipment, systems, and functionality
- In-depth knowledge of various sales techniques and best practices required
- Computer literate - Windows Applications, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, architectural drawings, and documents
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Ability to obtain appropriate licenses required by state and local code
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable and proficient with presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills
- 401k eligible after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
- Paid holiday and vacation after qualifying time frame
- Base plus highly rewarding incentive program
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.