Cennox is currently seeking a Bank Equipment Service Technician in the Miami, FL area. This is a full-time position.
The Bank Equipment Service Technician will be responsible for performing scheduled cleanings, surveys, and preventive maintenance at customer sites. You must be able to prioritize your workload, comply with processes and quality checklists, and accurately report service data. You will act as the primary customer contact and must be able to foster good working relationships. You must also be able to organize and manage paperwork and inventory. Applicants must be willing to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and detail exterior, update signage/decals, inspect electrical, perform minor refurbishments, and change light bulbs of Automated Teller Machines and Kiosks
- Clean stainless-steel surfaces inside bank vaults
- Perform preventative maintenance on money counting machines
- Complete project work which may include alarm surveys, ADA compliance inspections, etc.
- Some technical work, including assessing electrical issues and conducting those various electrical repairs
- Report defective material or inaccuracies
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory
- Take meticulous photographs of required devices, forms, and areas
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Availability to pick up 4-hour emergency calls
- High-quality painting skills
- VAT experience preferred
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing apps such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Familiarity with various alarm systems is a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle you are willing to use for work travel
- Field experience preferred
- Previous technical/mechanical positions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during inclement weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
To apply, please visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/MgknIGOxfn/Bank-Equipment-Technician and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.