Cennox have been providing IMAC services (Installation, Moves & Changes) to the financial sector for many years. Known within our industry for our agility and ability to rapidly mould around our customers schedules and time scales, we believe Cennox is well positioned to offer our customers a 'best in-class' implementation service.
Cennox is often commissioned to perform installation services, either as part of a major swap-out, or as a single stroke project. Our teams build each service around the request and requirements of the customer to ensure we meet their specific brief. Our service could include the following:
- Project Management & site-by-site communication
- Physical transportation, installation, movement or removal of each machine
- Site secured and ‘made-good’ subject to the terms of the project. Eg: repairing glazing, aperture works, installation or removal of associated branding, light constructive activity.
- Storing of the ATM
- Destruction of the EPP on removal
- Project Monitoring & Reporting
Trained Cennox Engineers
Cennox engineers are trained in the correct methods of installation, movements and relocations of ATM machines. They are also individually trained in all major makes and model of ATM machine. With each site visit adequately staffed, we ensure each task is undertaken as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.
Our Own Fleet of Vehicles
Cennox deploy our own fleet of vehicles in the transportation of ATM machines and rarely need to use 3rd party contractors.
Our Own Staff
Cennox train and deploy our own staff in the installations of ATMs.
Full End-To-End Service
Our rich portfolio of services provides a complete service.
One word which describes Cennox is "trusted". We deliver on our promises and continue to invest in the relationships with our customers.