Cennox is currently seeking a Service Coordinator based in Missoula, Montana to manage the daily service calls from our customers. This full-time position offers insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Knowledge of standard office practices, including the ability to operate computers, email, and MS Office, with efficient keyboarding
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to provide customer service via phone and email correspondence with customers and field staff
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with moderate supervision
Experience and Education:
- Experience in an office environment is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time, with finger dexterity for keyboarding
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligible for 401k after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial 90-days of employment
- Eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation after qualifying continuous employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.