Cennox offers ADA Compliancy Inspections and Services to ensure your services and facility are accessible to all patrons and potential clients. These ADA services are driven by Government legislation and required to be completed by all organizations providing ATM services to their customers. Our inspection will identify areas of concern, which can be remedied before a fine is enforced by the Federal Government or a lawsuit is filed by an individual. Importantly, our onsite surveys can either report areas to address, or if requested, be identified and actioned during the same visit.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design: ATMs regulations have been in place since 2012 to provide the requirements needed to ensure your ATM and facility complies.
Cennox has been providing customers with compliance services for more than six years utilizing our more than 280 directly employed field technicians, we offer service coverage across 48 continental states.
- Height and depth measurement for strategic points on the ATM
- Check area for obstructions
- Check for clear pathway to ATM at least 36 inches wide
- Measure clear floor ground space for government compliance
- Check voice guidance jack functionality
- Verify which type of approach ATM has
- Verify and install regulatory compliance braille decals
In addition, Cennox provides solutions to bring machines into compliance with visual reporting which includes:
- Photos of measurements to high and low points on the ATM
- Photos of the wheelchair template next to ATM
- Photos of the general area (approach) to ATM
Receiving a compliancy inspection from Cennox provides cost benefits as the services are relatively inexpensive, and they are conducted once a year. Taking advantage of these services could save you thousands of in legal fees and fines from the government if they were to sue or if you were found to be out of compliance.
Cennox also offers Security Lighting Surveys, Landscape Surveys and Risk Assessment Audits. Our field services team perform services on a national scale with consistent, professional results and the flexibility to offer authentic end-to-end solutions.
Contact Cennox at email@example.com or 406-251-5041 for a FREE survey review.