Cennox is currently seeking a Temporary Recruiting Assistant based in Missoula, MT to assist in recruiting subcontractors for our daily workload. Our ideal candidate is organized, a great communicator, and not afraid to pick up the phone. This temporary full-time position offers the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company with the potential for permanent hire. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using Applicant Tracking System and other job sites and databases
- Assist in managing current online job postings
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Ensure all documents are returned in a timely manner and correctly completed
- Ensure candidates have a smooth onboarding experience by being attentive and providing great communication throughout the process via phone and email.
- Effectively communicate with all coworkers, managers, and candidates
- Field and answer questions from applicants
- Maintains extreme confidentiality of all information
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Knowledge of standard office practices, including the ability to operate computers, email, and MS Office, with efficient keyboarding
- Organized with the ability to prioritize work and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interface well with applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
Experience and Education:
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time, with finger dexterity for keyboarding
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Temporary position with the opportunity for permanent hire
- Chance to become part of a rapidly growing company
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Cennox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.