Blowing the door off an ATM machine is not a new phenomenon. The practice of criminal gangs using explosive devices has been reported across the world for many years with spectacular video footage circulated through various news channels.
The sudden increase in this specific type of gas attack is a worrying development for banks and independent ATM deployers.
The act of destroying the ATM for criminal reward is not the main concern for many organisations. The potential harm to staff, customers and any innocent passerby, partnered with the huge cost of reconstruction work to make the buildings and surrounding areas safe, highlights the dangers these attacks can afflict.
THE AGN DEVICE
QUICK DETECTION OF EXPLOSIVE GAS
- Dual gas sensors
- Skin protection
VISIBLE & AUDIBLE DETERRENT
- Activation of an external alarm system
- Flashlight beacon
- Deployment of neutralisation device
- An immediate and effective detection and prevention solution
- Built in deterrent features
- Optional security add ons available (Ink Staining)
- Ongoing Maintenance Support Available
- Effective against the known combustible gases
- Quickly installed
- Requires no interaction from Branch staff
The AGN Device continues to prevent numerous attacks across Europe and further afield proving its adaptability across numerous makes and model of ATM.