Cennox benefit from our dedicated database system, which has been designed solely for the use of our project works. It allows records to be kept at each stage from concept through to completion. The inclusion of mandatory fields removes the risk of user omission and allows significant automation. We have drawn on all our experience that we have gathered over the years to enhance a database dedicated to ATM installations. It has proven to be a considerable asset to Cennox with multiple advantages including:
• Ability to provide additional information as you require
• Information is easily accessed by our staff ensuring quick and efficient resolution
• Multi-reporting to suit Cennox and your requirement
• Utilisation of the latest information technology.
• Accurate and up-to date records of our suppliers and sub-contractors (including their Health and Safety records)
• Cost & Production control
• Produces standard estimates and invoices dedicated to each client
• Ability to store a history of notes for each installation, which are easily accessible
• Assists with Health and Safety by producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments
• Records planning, Listed Building and Building Regulation applications
• Links to our own electronic filing system
• Tracks each stage of the installation process
• Ensures full data capture, with the introduction of mandatory fields
• Central table of content used, removing duplicated data entry
• Improved communication as most documents can be emailed
• KPI tracking
• Full audit log
As a valuable asset, we are able to modify and enhance the database in line with client requirements. This extends to reporting functions, with the ability to develop bespoke reports specifically for each client.
IMPLEMENTATION / PROJECT TEAM RESOURCE
For many projects the programme is delivered utilising our own in-house installation and project teams, without change to our current operating model. However, in the event of a major ramp up in additional branch projects volumes, where requirements significantly increase, Cennox have a proven expansion growth model in place to manage such demand and can manage additional 3rd party contractors if required.
EXPERIENCED AT DELIVERING EXCELLENCE
Cennox have been challenged to deliver on some of the most demanding projects, against SLA’s and objectives many other suppliers would have struggled to realise. Our highly skilled and driven management team, each with years of industry experience in consulting, managing and delivering a large number of tailored solutions, are available to your company at any time.