Warehouse / Level-1 ATM Technician
Cennox is a global corporation looking for a Full-Time Warehouse / Level-1 ATM in the Sherwood, OR area.
The Warehouse/Level 1 ATM Technician will be responsible for performing general warehouse duties and various entry-level technician work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately take count of inventory
- Move, unpack, and organize inventory
- Assist in warehouse cleaning
- Perform various, Level-1 Technician duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Technically/mechanically inclined
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Valid driver's license
- Subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests as deemed appropriate by Cennox current approved drug testing policy
- None required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 75 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during in-climate weather)
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Finger dexterity for use of applicable tools
- Vision correctable to 20/20
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.