Cennox is seeking a Preventative Maintenance Vault Technician based in Dayton, OH to perform work across Dayton and surrounding areas. This is a full-time position.
As a Preventative Maintenance Vault Technician, you will be responsible for a route of scheduled, preventative maintenance work on vaults and other bank equipment. You will often be working with small moving parts and need to be able to complete the work accurately and carefully. Candidate must be comfortable with travel, as this position will cover all of Dayton and surrounding areas.
- Perform cleaning, preventative maintenance, and service of time locks, mechanical combination locks, night depository heads, vault doors, safe doors
- Perform preventative maintenance on pneumatic VAT systems
- Clean stainless-steel surfaces of bank vaults and safe deposit boxes
- Grease vault doors
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble time locks in the proper manner to prevent damage to the movement or vault equipment
- Equipment installation as necessary
- Report defective material or inaccuracies
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory tools and parts
- Submit all work online accurately and in a timely fashion, based on work order requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Ability to complete work on small, moving parts accurately and carefully
- Mechanical watch repair experience beneficial but not required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future
- Subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests as deemed appropriate by Cennox current approved drug testing policy
- Must have a driving record in Good Standing
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during inclement weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive a vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Must have good hand/eye coordination
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20
- Company provides all necessary tools, parts, and equipment (including phone and uniform)
- Eligible for 401k after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
To apply, please visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/La5CZJbn1p/Preventative-Maintenance-Vault-Technician and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before the application can be submitted.