Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking a Business Development Manager within our Electronic Security division to lead the sales team in developing territories, generating business and superior vendor management. This full-time position offers vacation, insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company.
- Ability to work closely with the sales Consultants on selling and closing sales along with developing new and existing territories.
- Implement effective sales strategies to win new business and retain existing clients.
- Maintain relationships and generate business from verticals like Financial Institutions, Retail, and Commercial accounts nationwide.
- Ability to Develop long term sales strategies and work closely with management to meet company objectives.
- 10+ years of Electronic Security Sales experience.
- Superior knowledge of Electronic Security Systems, including Bosch, Lenel, Sielox, DMP, March, Provision and others.
- Strong in Vendor management, Client management and good market connections.
- Thorough knowledge of products like Intrusion Systems, CCTV, Access control, Fire, and other kinds of electronic security systems including experience on integration of electronic security systems.
- Strong relationships.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and guidelines on Fire and Electronic Security Systems.
- Excellent computer skills including, Outlook, word and excel.