EARN UP TO A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TODAY!
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Per upcoming Federal mandates, a COVID-19 Vaccination will be required to be eligible for employment.
Cennox is currently seeking a Customer Service & Sales Representative that may be based in the New Albany, IN area or remote to service customers by determining issues with products, resolving problems, performing preventative maintenance, installation and training customer on the proper use of equipment. This full-time position offers competitive pay and benefits package, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company!
The Customer Service & Sales Representative will be responsible for upselling products and services to clients who call with issues on their safes. Representative will discover their needs and then recommend the appropriate products and services. The Call Center is open 24/7, 365 days a year and requires the Customer Service & Sales Representative to be available to work any assigned shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, upselling products and services to clients to ensure profitability
- Resolve customer-related issues and concerns
- Handle accounting and invoice-related issues
- Ensure that client issues are handled appropriately the first time to avoid/minimize client call backs
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
• Demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Office and web-based applications
• Ability to learn specialized software programs and navigate company databases
• Familiarity with standard office equipment
• Ability to type 40wpm
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present data efficiently
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have an upbeat and enthusiastic personality, and be a “people person”
• Display relationship-building skills
• Ability to be a team player
Experience and Education:
- 2-3 years of inbound sales experience, required
- 2-3 years of customer service experience, required
- 2 years of college coursework in business or other related field, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit or stand, and stay focused for long periods of time
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Finger dexterity for keyboarding and computer usage