Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Cennox is currently seeking an Electronic Security Installer based in San Francisco, California to perform installations, scheduled inspections, surveys, and related project work throughout the Bay Area and surrounding areas. This full-time position offers a highly competitive salary, company vehicle, travel opportunities, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and an eagerness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic to independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An ability to interpret written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing
- Evening hours flexibility is a plus
Experience and Education:
- 1 year+ of relatable alarm experience, highly preferred
- Experience with any of the following manufactures is a plus: DMP, Honeywell, Ademco, Lenel, Samsung, Bosch, IP-Camera, Axis, 3VR, Verint, FireLite, Silent Knight, Edwards, Simplex
- Current certification or ability to obtain licensing, if required by state
- High school diploma or equivalent. Trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift and move 50+ pounds
- Ability to stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely, as well as sitting and driving for daily travel
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather conditions
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and vision correctable to 20/20
- Company-provided feet vehicle, tools, uniform, and Android smartphone
- Highly competitive salary, $20-$30/hour based on experience and licensure
- Exceptional growth opportunity, including paid training
- Opportunity for work travel
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial 90-days of employment
- This is deemed “essential” work during the current worldwide pandemic
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Cennox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.