Cennox is currently seeking an IT Help Desk Technician based in Missoula, MT. This is a full-time position.
The IT Help Desk Technician will join our IT Team and work out of our headquarters office. Our ideal candidate is a fast-paced IT professional who gets satisfaction from tackling the inevitable problems all employees face when navigating today's technology. You will be expected to support the whole life-cycle of all company-issued user devices, solve the commonly-encountered problems with devices and software, and effectively research and troubleshoot the more challenging problems that may arise.
As an IT Help Desk Technician, you will work closely with IT staff in person and in other offices via phone and internet. The position will be fast-paced, at times challenging, but also very rewarding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot user problems, make a technical diagnosis, and issue resolution for on-site or remote field employees.
- Document all calls and resolutions in the call-logging system.
- Procure, configure, re-imagine, issue, and support end-user hardware including desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and computing accessories such as printers, webcams, and other devices.
- Administer Verizon cell phone account for additions/removals/changes, as well as tracking of current inventory in spreadsheets for accounting cost allocation purposes.
- Provide basic end-user support of common office software systems such as Office, Skype, web meeting services, etc.
- Conduct basic system administration of Software as a Service (SaaS) systems such as Office 365 and others.
- Train staff on applications and systems, including creating clear, concise, and useful tech guides for employees.
- Oversee basic administration and provisioning of the corporate IP phone system and desk phones.
- Direct administration of building door access control system and CCTV.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 years+ hands-on IT experience relevant to the position
- General knowledge of technology and software with an ability to easily learn technological devices and software systems and use them effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including telephone manner, face-to-face communication skills, and written conversations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical staff in a comfortable manner and work productively with all colleagues.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and networks.
- General networking experience (LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP, and Wi-Fi).
- Ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
- Able to remain calm in a crisis and assist in business continuity / disaster recovery.
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment
- Highly professional and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Valid driving license
- Experience administering Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory (AD), Group Policies (GPO), and network printer queues, preferred.
- Experience supporting MS Dynamics NAV installations, preferred.
- Experience of Windows Scripting (PowerShell), preferred.
- BA / BSc or local equivalent in relevant discipline – however, relevant equivalent work experience also considered
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
- Eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation after qualifying continuous employment
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/IwfUUdw1mB/IT-Help-Desk-Technician and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.