Commercial Alarm System Inspector
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. We are currently looking for the newest member of our U.S. Bank Services team in the Richmond, VA area. This is for aFull Time Commercial Alarm System Inspector that will cover all of Richmond and its surrounding areas.
Responsible for performing scheduled inspections, surveys, and related project work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and inspect Fire Alarm Systems
- Test and inspect Burglar Alarm Systems in banking centers and remote ATM’s
- Complete project work related to BA and FA alarm systems
- Schedule your assigned work
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future
- Subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests as deemed appropriate by Cennox current approved drug testing policy
- Driving record must be in good standing
- One year preferred, not required
- Ability to obtain professional licensing in residing state if required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 40 or more pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.