Commercial Alarm Systems Inspector
Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. We are currently looking for the newest member of our U.S. Bank Services team in the Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia area. This is for a Full-Time Commercial Alarm System Inspector.
The Commercial Alarm Systems Inspector will be responsible for performing scheduled inspections, surveys, and related project work within the assigned area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test and inspect Fire Alarm Systems
- Test and inspect Burglar Alarm Systems
- Complete project work related to BA and FA alarm systems
- Schedule your assigned work
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future.
- Have a JCJS card or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- One year related experience preferred, not required
- Current certification or ability to obtain necessary licensing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 40 or more pounds
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/qOabfT0riZ/Commercial-Alarm-System-Inspector and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select either of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application, and you may still complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.