Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Bank Equipment Technician in the Washington DC/Northern Virginia area.
We are seeking a tech-savvy, organized, independent candidate, capable of being our newest, full-time Bank Equipment Technician. You will be responsible for performing scheduled cleanings, updating signage, minor refurbishments, and other related work on various bank equipment, including Automated Teller Machines. Must be willing to travel. This route will include work throughout Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and detail exterior, update signage/decals, inspect electrical, perform minor refurbishments, and change light bulbs of Automated Teller Machines and Kiosks
- Clean stainless steel surfaces inside bank vaults
- Perform preventative maintenance on money counting machines
- Complete project work which may include alarm surveys, ADA compliance inspections, etc.
- Report defective material or inaccuracies
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory
- Take meticulous photographs of required devices, forms, and areas
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Complete both regularly scheduled route work and additional incoming, emergency service calls
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Familiarity with various alarm systems is a plus
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle you are willing to use for work travel
- Willingness to work nights when necessary for project work
- Previous field experience independently traveling and planning a route
- Previous technical/mechanical experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during inclement weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ROJXBF45jW/Bank-Equipment-Technician and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. You may complete the application without choosing to apply through a job platform. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before the application can be submitted.