Cennox is seeking an ATM Technician to work in our facility in Smyrna, GA.
As an ATM Technician for Cennox, you will be responsible for diagnosis and technical fixes, repairs and refurbishment to Automatic Teller Machines and components. Time will be split between ATM remanufacturing / testing and bench repair work. Knowledge of various ATM systems including NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu, and Diebold is preferred. This position does not require travel.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu, or Diebold ATMs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Aptitude to learn from written documents
- Aptitude for working with various tools
- Aptitude for general electronic devices
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers, general public, supervisor and office staff
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Must have good hand/eye coordination
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20
- Company provides all necessary tools
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial, 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. We leverage our team of in-house experts, extensive network of specialists, and roots in the ATM industry to offer a robust portfolio of field services. Cennox is proud to be a global market leader in design, installation, construction, repair, refurbishment, signage, servicing, parts logistics, project management, and much more. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.
To apply, please visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/kFfx0PAvVK/ATM-Technician