Cennox is currently seeking a Lighting Survey Technician based in the San Diego, CA area to conduct lighting surveys on ATMs across San Diego and surrounding areas. This temporary full- or part-time position offers a flexible schedule, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
Lighting survey work must be done in the evening hours, at least 30 minutes after sunset and 30 minutes before sunrise. Each survey takes about one hour to complete on-site. This is a temporary position that will start in May 2020 and run until all assigned surveys are completed. The position can be full- or part-time hours depending on the candidate's preference. For the right candidate, this temporary work can continue on a quarterly basis.
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical or technical aptitude and an eagerness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication and customer service skills with the ability to interpret written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and a reliable, insured vehicle
- Must be willing to work all hours between sunset and sunrise
Experience and Education:
- Previous fieldwork experience is highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and sharp eyesight
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.
To apply, please visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/9oD5crBuxD/Lighting-Survey-Technician