Cennox is currently seeking a Temporary Recruiting Assistant based in Missoula, MT to assist in recruiting subcontractors for our daily workload. Our ideal candidate is organized, a great communicator, and not afraid to pick up the phone. This temporary full-time position offers the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company with the potential for permanent hire. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using Applicant Tracking System and other job sites and databases
- Assist in managing current online job postings
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Ensure all documents are returned in a timely manner and correctly completed
- Ensure candidates have a smooth onboarding experience by being attentive and providing great communication throughout the process via phone and email.
- Effectively communicate with all coworkers, managers, and candidates
- Field and answer questions from applicants
- Maintains extreme confidentiality of all information
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Knowledge of standard office practices, including the ability to operate computers, email, and MS Office, with efficient keyboarding
- Organized with the ability to prioritize work and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interface well with applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
Experience and Education:
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time, with finger dexterity for keyboarding
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Temporary position with the opportunity for permanent hire
- Chance to become part of a rapidly growing company
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.