Cennox is currently seeking a Project Coordinator based in Missoula, Montana to ensure all special contract work is completed with customers’ satisfaction as the top priority. This full-time position offers insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Knowledge of standard office practices, including the ability to operate computers, email, and MS Office, with efficient keyboarding
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to provide customer service via phone and email correspondence with customers and field staff
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with moderate supervision
Experience and Education:
- Experience in an office environment is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time, with finger dexterity for keyboarding
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial 90-days of employment
- Eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation after qualifying continuous employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.
Cennox wants all employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Therefore, everyone is encouraged to apply for employment with Cennox.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Cennox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.