Cennox is currently seeking a Bank Equipment Technician based in the Des Moines, IA area to cover equipment cleaning and maintenance work across Iowa. This full-time position offers a flexible schedule, opportunity for travel, paid training, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
- Tech-savvy with strong mechanical/electrical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Great communication/customer service skills and ability to interpret/execute written instructions
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing and a reliable/insured vehicle
Experience and Education:
- Previous work with electrical functions, general repairs, or similar fieldwork is highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent— trade school or apprenticeship is a plus
- Ability to lift/move 50 or more pounds, stand, climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all-weather and sit/drive for extensive daily travel
- Must have good hand/eye coordination and sharp eyesight
- Flexible work schedule, paid training, and opportunity for travel
- Company-provided tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.