Physical attacks on ATMs continue to rise in the US and around the world as thieves target the vulnerabilities of the machines. Cennox has developed a unique solution to deter attacks on ATMs with the Cennox ATM Audible Strobe Alarm. This compact yet powerful device is saving merchants thousands of dollars in unnecessary losses, simply by installing the Cennox ATM Audible Strobe Alarm.
The ATM Audible Strobe Alarm generates immediate attention with the internal and external alarm features of a loud siren and strobe light to deter thieves from attempting to rip the ATM safe open to access the assets inside.
Cennox was approached by a major US financial institution seeking a solution to help combat the threat on their ATMs. In response, we developed the ATM Audible Alarm to provide a unique, multi-layer solution to deter attacks on their ATM fleets.
The alarm features several key components in addition to the loud siren and strobe light. These include a vibration sensor, independent to the ATM tilt sensor in the control module and a pressure switch on the back of the strobe, which when removed will set off the alarm providing a secondary backup.
The ATM Audible Strobe Alarm provides immediate attention with the internal and external alarm features of a loud siren and strobe light to deter thieves from attempting to rip the ATM safe open to access the assets inside.
The ATM Audible Strobe Alarm is compact and can be custom designed to meet customer requirements. The affordable alarm is easy to use and install, preventing potential damage to property and loss of valuable assets.
ATM Audible Strobe Alarm Features
- Customizable options as standard
- Universal to any ATM
- Visible Deterrent
- Audible deterrent at 100 decibels
- Magnetic alarm on/off switch supporting engineered alarm modules, including 10 second delay alarm activation/deactivation
- Alarm rearms itself on closing of the ATM
- After the 10 second delay and the alarm sounds, the alarm won’t reset when the door is closed
- Independently connected security system
- Vibration sensor (independent to ATM tilt sensor)
- Integrates into ATM power supply with battery backup
- User button is kept hidden and out of sight of thieves
Different options are available.