Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
Cennox is seeking a Senior Bank Equipment Technician to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is a full-time position.
The Senior Bank Equipment Technician will be responsible for installing and servicing physical and electronic security equipment. Within your assigned area of responsibility, you will provide installation and services for safes, safe deposit boxes, night drops, drive-thrus, commercial transaction drawers, TCDs, ATMs, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs and services equipment such as safes, safe deposit boxes, night drops, drive-thrus, commercial transaction drawers, TCDs, ATMS, etc.
- Installs and services various electronic security, including CCTV and alarm systems
- Programs newly installed systems
- Performs scheduled and/or routine preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it is in satisfactory order
- Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and adjusts as needed to ensure the system is operational
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service
- Reads building and electrical blueprints as required
- Coordinates installations and required contacts and handles necessary records
- May work with other installers who are dedicated to a large commercial project
- Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assist with contract retention; seeks opportunities for change orders
- Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle propriety information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and support the Cennox Group policies and procedures including all safety requirements
- Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology
- Attend and complete training programs as requested
- Presents a professional appearance and maintains a clean, orderly and professional image
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous knowledge and training in the electronic and physical security industry preferred
- Knowledge in surveillance and security systems with basic understanding of electronics, wiring and local codes
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, timelines, and other plans or drawings
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Six to twelve months of apprenticeship/classroom study
- OR 2 to 4 years electrical and electronic equipment experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude or a combination
- Current FAL holder or the ability to immediately reactivate if hired
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical school training desired
- Ability to lift and move 50 or more pounds
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
To apply, visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/7MNpVI7KJz/Commercial-Alarm-Installer and complete the application.
*Note: You are not required to select any of the "apply with" job platforms at the top of the application. A resume file must be attached and all required fields must be completed before that application can be submitted.