Cennox is currently seeking a Call Center Lead based in Missoula, Montana to assist in the management of all work and employees within the Call Center. This full-time position offers insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. Apply today!
Our Quality Assurance and Service Center team is responsible for working directly with our nationwide field team to answer questions, review work for accuracy and quality, dispatch technicians to calls, and troubleshoot customer and technician inquiries. We are seeking a highly-motivated leader to assist in the management of all work and employees within the Service Center and Quality Assurance department. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully oversee the team and contribute to a cohesive and efficient department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Call Center Supervisor in all areas of call center functions
- Provide team with support and be available to answer questions
- Facilitate individual or team coaching for areas of improvement and for client-requested process changes
- Organize and oversee training for new hires
- Monitor and track service calls and work orders ready for review
- Make sure all Service Center and Quality Assurance Coordinators aware of new calls, calls waiting for approval, and calls needing follow up
- Be available and adequately trained to help assist with any function of the Service and Quality Assurance Department as needed.
- Motivate and encourage Service Center and Quality Assurance Coordinators through positive communication and feedback
- Foster QR and Service Center team members in their career development
- Demonstrate leadership by building and sustaining an inclusive culture that values diversity
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interface well with field and office personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Detail-oriented and easily accepting of change or new direction
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays after qualifying employment duration
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial, 90-days of employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.
To apply, please visit https://cennox.applytojob.com/apply/ViWG3iQfY7/Call-Center-Lead