Cennox is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a wide variety of administrative duties for our Project Division. This full-time position offers insurance and 401k benefits, and the chance to become part of a rapidly growing company. We are open to remote candidates across the US. Apply today!
Under the general direction of the Project Managers, the Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be reliable, prompt, and professional with strong organizational skills, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing responsibilities and work assignments. Most importantly the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to the Projects Division managers
- Verify and process paperwork & photos daily with accuracy
- Create purchase orders
- Process invoices upon job completion
- Accurately look over the Service Division team work logs and approve daily.
- Make sure the Service Division techs are planning out their monthly schedules proficiently and completing those assignments on time.
- Communicating to Service Division Project Manager or Customer when they do not have access, need to reschedule, or other various day-to-day issues.
- Submit travel arrangements as needed
- Attend team and customer calls
- Provide communication with customers, including making customer notification calls
- Maintain general online files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Locate new subcontractors for upcoming contracts nationwide
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic computer skills, required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Tenacious in seeking the resolution of issues/problems – ‘can do’ attitude
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, & SharePoint
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and eloquently; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Reads and interprets written information.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Schedules others’ responsibilities.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Dependability - Follows instructions; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time.
- Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities; Seeks developmental growth; Solicits feedback regularly.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Project administration/coordination experience a plus
- Experience in an office environment is a plus
- Experience working with federal/governmental or financial institutions is a plus
- Ability to sit and stay focused for long periods of time, with finger dexterity for keyboarding
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligibility to enroll in 401K after one year of employment
- Eligibility to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after an initial 90-days of employment
- Eligible for paid holidays and paid vacation after qualifying continuous employment
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries.